Jared Prickett

HerrosHeroes

Heisman
Aug 16, 2018
27,234
38,040
0
LOL.

There’s not a team I despise more than those cheating aholes in Chapel Hill.

Not Duke, not Louisville. This is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on here.

I hated North Carolina when Dean Smith was there.

I hated Carolina before hating Carolina was kool.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Make no mistake, we'd crucify Prickett if he played in the age of high speed internet, twitter, and message boards.
 

throatpoker

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2009
63,107
2,398
0
i don't believe there is a poster that hasn't heard of prickett, dude was great white hype after freshman year, larry bird 2.0 or something
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights