Why in the world to they still have restrictions at all when vaccines have been going to waste for several weeks now if not more. They need to be tarred and feathered.
Surprising because I heard this a.m. that Hinds, Rankin, and DeSoto lead the state in total cases. As liberal as they are I would think they would look for any excuse to keep it locked down. They didn't say that was a per capita stat though so those 3 leading isn't a huge surprise I guess.
He's talking about Jackson specifically, I'm assuming.Probably I'm misreading because... SHIRLEY you aren't calling Rankin & Desoto "liberal"??
He's talking about Jackson specifically, I'm assuming.
Probably I'm misreading because... SHIRLEY you aren't calling Rankin & Desoto "liberal"??
Numerically, they are #3 behind #1 DeSoto and #2 Hinds. Rankin is fourth.
Here at the Nissan plant we’ll probably have to wear them long past covid diminishing.
Surprising because I heard this a.m. that Hinds, Rankin, and DeSoto lead the state in total cases. As liberal as they are I would think they would look for any excuse to keep it locked down. They didn't say that was a per capita stat though so those 3 leading isn't a huge surprise I guess.
Been told where I work to expect to have to wear them into October. They are going strictly by CDC guidelines so until they say not needed we get to continue wearing the face diapers here.
He's talking about Jackson specifically, I'm assuming.
Yep, LBJ made sure of that.I know a lot of blacks in the Jackson Area and they are not liberal. They share many of the same ideas as me. They are just loyal to the Democratic Party. I am good with that.
Much like what folks in Asia do regarding flu season I would imagine.
It makes a certain amount of sense but I don't see that happening here.
I’d wear one because of the smell.Hell, if I lived in a city and relied on mass transportation, I'd probably start keeping a stockpile of N95 masks.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State