Nah hip flexor or groin is what it looked like unfortunatelyCramps? (Hopefully)
Based on everything that I’ve heard, Bolden’z injury takes about 3 weeks, so I’d be surprised if he’s back before the weekend of the Sweet 16/ Elite 8What is the time schedule on Bolden. Any chance he’s back by Sweet 16.
Based on everything that I’ve heard, Bolden’z injury takes about 3 weeks, so I’d be surprised if he’s back before the weekend of the Sweet 16/ Elite 8
I think they'll put UK with UNC. I could see Tenn though.That was the round that I was thinking as well. We could use his size by that time in the tournament, as I’m hoping there aren’t any issues knocking out our Rd of 32 opponent. With White potentially hurt, we will definitely need Bolden come Sweet 16 or Elite 8 time depending on our draw. Have a feeling they are going to put UK or UT as our 2 seed.
I think they'll put UK with UNC. I could see Tenn though.
Cramps? (Hopefully)
madrussian is the expert on all things medical here.Have not heard anything either. Does Duke give any kind of injury update normally though?
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke