Jack White injury

BDNC08

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2007
29
10
0
Any news on Jack? Left and never returned and was in the locker room. Looked like hamstring or groin. Would be a tough loss if Bolden sits for a while yet.
 

df64

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2006
2,702
1,934
0
Was gonna ask the same thing. Looked hurt the last time he went to the bench.
 

Arlene

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
12,869
1,270
63
What is the time schedule on Bolden. Any chance he’s back by Sweet 16.
 

Arlene

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
12,869
1,270
63
Based on everything that I’ve heard, Bolden’z injury takes about 3 weeks, so I’d be surprised if he’s back before the weekend of the Sweet 16/ Elite 8

That was the round that I was thinking as well. We could use his size by that time in the tournament, as I’m hoping there aren’t any issues knocking out our Rd of 32 opponent. With White potentially hurt, we will definitely need Bolden come Sweet 16 or Elite 8 time depending on our draw. Have a feeling they are going to put UK or UT as our 2 seed.
 

duke0527

All-American
Jan 5, 2005
5,540
7,669
113
That was the round that I was thinking as well. We could use his size by that time in the tournament, as I’m hoping there aren’t any issues knocking out our Rd of 32 opponent. With White potentially hurt, we will definitely need Bolden come Sweet 16 or Elite 8 time depending on our draw. Have a feeling they are going to put UK or UT as our 2 seed.
I think they'll put UK with UNC. I could see Tenn though.
 

BDNC08

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2007
29
10
0
Have not heard anything either. Does Duke give any kind of injury update normally though?
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6