You can't follow lengthy threads without getting lost. This is the problem with threadview in any form. We are basically just the Scout Board now, but with much smarter posters.
I don't understand how people find it hard to follow. All you need to do it look at the quoted text to see what and who they were responding to.You can't follow lengthy threads without getting lost. This is the problem with threadview in any form. We are basically just the Scout Board now, but with much smarter posters.
Yea, I'm using the ignore feature now, didn't before and that's made it bearable.I like the boards. Love the new bells and whistles. Wish it had thread view.
The fact I don't have to read mdeer, orlaco...and a few others....it's like those people don't even exist.
That is fantastic.
Yep. Doesn't seem as fun. Not sure it's the new format or just getting bored with this place in general. We need drama. Or a new drama queen.[sick]I still hate the new boards.
....and you can no longer see who's here.I still hate the new boards.
WV Sports Football
Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets
WV Sports Football
Where WVU football ranks in the national stats after Week 4
WV Sports Football Recruiting
Impressive visit leads to West Viginia offer for 2029 RB Aayden Wright