You can't follow lengthy threads without getting lost. This is the problem with threadview in any form. We are basically just the Scout Board now, but with much smarter posters.
I don't understand how people find it hard to follow. All you need to do it look at the quoted text to see what and who they were responding to.You can't follow lengthy threads without getting lost. This is the problem with threadview in any form. We are basically just the Scout Board now, but with much smarter posters.
Yea, I'm using the ignore feature now, didn't before and that's made it bearable.I like the boards. Love the new bells and whistles. Wish it had thread view.
The fact I don't have to read mdeer, orlaco...and a few others....it's like those people don't even exist.
That is fantastic.
Yep. Doesn't seem as fun. Not sure it's the new format or just getting bored with this place in general. We need drama. Or a new drama queen.[sick]I still hate the new boards.
....and you can no longer see who's here.I still hate the new boards.
WV Sports Basketball
Brenen Lorient, Javan Buchanan complete West Virginia roster
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Basketball
WVU athletes granted fifth year of eligibility by federal court
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez: the offense can play better, too