IU First Four Banner

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
Hmmm. do I now go with the Whoisyourdaddies for the upset in the next round? I've got to pick some upsets so maybe I give the candy canes one more W...then Poof.
 

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,550
17,861
67
They are planning a parade in Bloomington for when the hero’s return, thanking them for returning them to basketball fame.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drew_ukfan_rivals

GuyFromKY

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2020
1,524
4,329
0
I don't care how "good" they look on the floor, the entire bench looks horrendous in their candy cane pajama pants.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend