Hang it after that first half performance
I can see the painting now, Woodson in the middle, flanked by Jackson Davis, Geronimo, and Galloway. We’re BACK!!! At the bottom.First Four rings are on order.
If only Coach Tom Crean was still there...that might actually happen.First Four rings are on order.
No. No you don't. It's like a boat or a pool... the only thing better than having one, is having a friend that has one.I don’t know but ever since watching whyoming I want to buy a horse. It actually started about a year ago watching Yellowstone but I want to buy a horse.
Good teams win, great teams coverI don't care how "good" they look on the floor, the entire bench looks horrendous in their candy cane pajama pants.
“Great” teams aren’t in the play in game.Good teams win, great teams cover
Committee makes mistakes, they have a hard job, shouldn’t have been in play in game but you play the cards you’re dealt! Like I said Great teams cover“Great” teams aren’t in the play in game.![]()
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors