ITs TIME

TherealGrip220

All-Conference
Oct 14, 2025
514
1,592
93
Didn't Grip and the real Iron bird know each other in real life? Feel that's the easiest route to verifying (or more likely proving this one is an imposter)
I do know him and I dont know for sure if this is him, something seems off.
I can tell you this if this is an imposter they sure as heck were paying a lot of attention to the real Birdbrain! Which makes me wonder how truly screwed up wrestling fans are.
Is it possible that there is more then one wrestling fan that are so twisted and concussed enough to pull this off, SMFH.
I guess its possible, I will check into it!
 

IRON HAWK

Senior
Nov 6, 2025
492
717
93
OK, now that we have VOIR DIRED SIR IRON and everyone is MORE then satisfied!!! Can we move on with the important stuff!?!?!?
 

el dub

All-Conference
Nov 2, 2005
913
2,289
93
Enough’s enough, I’m coming out…I am Sir Iron!
Coming Out Love GIF by My Pockets
 
  • Like
Reactions: AFHawk86
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics '28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams