US STEEL #1 !!!Yea . . . it ain't him
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much
US STEEL #1 !!!Yea . . . it ain't him
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much
I do know him and I dont know for sure if this is him, something seems off.Didn't Grip and the real Iron bird know each other in real life? Feel that's the easiest route to verifying (or more likely proving this one is an imposter)
Enough’s enough, I’m coming out…I am Sir Iron!
IronBird convos always remind me of the Liberace-Elton John section of this clip
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Players Presser Notes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee