So...freaking...exciting!!!!!!!! I wasn’t alive in ‘76 so I’ve literally been waiting my whole life for this.
R!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha. Just did! #11 in the country now. Unbelievable!And u need to update your avatar. Life comes at you fast.![]()
I feel exactly the same way. My goal since the mid-'90s has been to simply make the tournament.Do you believe in Miracles?!? YES!!!
My biggest hope for this program over a long period of time was just to make it to the First Four in the NCAAs. Ranked #11 in country? Never would've thought that possible in my wildest dreams.
And u need to update your avatar. Life comes at you fast.![]()
When he posted that it still said Illinois. I need to up my game!BB vs OSU on Wednesday.
When he posted that it still said Illinois. I need to up my game!
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena