What are people doing between games? Any recommendations for my dad and his buddy for those who know MSG well?
Might be cheaper to buy two sets of $35 tickets and each lunch outside than to eat the food at the arena.
I hope they are prepared for what could be an unexpectedly huge crowd.
Where you going?:Rutgers
I really don't understand the whole "It's cheaper to eat in NYC then in the arena" talk -- the pictures of concession stand pricing I've seen really isn't all that different from any other arena.
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week