What are people doing between games? Any recommendations for my dad and his buddy for those who know MSG well?
Might be cheaper to buy two sets of $35 tickets and each lunch outside than to eat the food at the arena.
I hope they are prepared for what could be an unexpectedly huge crowd.
Where you going?:Rutgers
I really don't understand the whole "It's cheaper to eat in NYC then in the arena" talk -- the pictures of concession stand pricing I've seen really isn't all that different from any other arena.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN