Is it Sad?

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65
I’m saddened to say there is nothing inside me that remotely expects uk to be in this game with 2 mins left.

But I’m with ya even the fact we are at this point is depressing
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

catagious

Senior
Apr 6, 2007
311
488
63
Yep... that is the saddest part: not caring if we lose. The one and done philosophy, having to learn a whole team of new players every year has worn me down. And now, this year, I just don’t care.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  3. 03 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  5. 05 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win