Is it Sad?

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65
I’m saddened to say there is nothing inside me that remotely expects uk to be in this game with 2 mins left.

But I’m with ya even the fact we are at this point is depressing
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

catagious

Senior
Apr 6, 2007
311
486
63
Yep... that is the saddest part: not caring if we lose. The one and done philosophy, having to learn a whole team of new players every year has worn me down. And now, this year, I just don’t care.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  4. 04 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU