Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?It looks like I have the first thread and post.
I've been influenced by Spencer Lee!!Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?![]()
If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.Is everyone moving over?
So maybe we won’t have all the PSU trolls here?If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.
So no Chief, no Spooner, no Gobblin?If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.
This is what I was thinking.So maybe we won’t have all the PSU trolls here?
Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?![]()
The champ is here, prepare to be humiliated and face mushed!I've been influenced by Spencer Lee!!
Chief is that you? I like it here alreadyHere and ready for the crew to have some great conversations over here on the new Hawkeye Report.
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
Rivals Football Recruiting
Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced