Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?It looks like I have the first thread and post.
I've been influenced by Spencer Lee!!Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?![]()
If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.Is everyone moving over?
So maybe we won’t have all the PSU trolls here?If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.
So no Chief, no Spooner, no Gobblin?If it's like what happened with PSU people just stayed where they were for the most part.
This is what I was thinking.So maybe we won’t have all the PSU trolls here?
Pretty aggressive, thought we were teammates?![]()
The champ is here, prepare to be humiliated and face mushed!I've been influenced by Spencer Lee!!
Chief is that you? I like it here alreadyHere and ready for the crew to have some great conversations over here on the new Hawkeye Report.
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Rivals Football Recruiting
Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?