Not sure anyone said or thought this the past few yearsStuff like this never ends well. Sigh…
Maybe you prefer players with no confidence. You predicted UT would smoke us 2 years ago. Let’s see what happens.Somehow our players always think they are better than the scoreboard shows. I hope he is right. Please win!
Why don’t you call out the ones that have predicted 8-10 win seasons in the pastMaybe you prefer players with no confidence. You predicted UT would smoke us 2 years ago. Let’s see what happens.
I can tell you what no confidence getsWhy don’t you call out the ones that have predicted 8-10 win seasons in the past
Confidence doesn’t equal wins
Stuff like this never ends well. Sigh…
I don't remember Nick ever running his mouth, so he must be pretty confident.
GamecockCentral Football
Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
GamecockCentral Football
What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
TheBigSpur Football
Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense
GamecockCentral Football
Three players to know for South Carolina's next opponent, the Florida Gators