Not sure anyone said or thought this the past few yearsStuff like this never ends well. Sigh…
Maybe you prefer players with no confidence. You predicted UT would smoke us 2 years ago. Let’s see what happens.Somehow our players always think they are better than the scoreboard shows. I hope he is right. Please win!
Why don’t you call out the ones that have predicted 8-10 win seasons in the pastMaybe you prefer players with no confidence. You predicted UT would smoke us 2 years ago. Let’s see what happens.
I can tell you what no confidence getsWhy don’t you call out the ones that have predicted 8-10 win seasons in the past
Confidence doesn’t equal wins
Stuff like this never ends well. Sigh…
I don't remember Nick ever running his mouth, so he must be pretty confident.
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesdays with Wes: The Bizarro World Gamecocks where everything is backwards
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's corner: Stewart and what can change on defense
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball
South Carolina women's basketball: Tipoff times and TV information announced
GamecockCentral Football
Wednesday injury update: South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
FAIREY CHEVROLET Drive to Gainesville: Everything you need to know ahead of South Carolina-Florida