***** Iowa vs Washington Game Thread*****

Rambler Hawk

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2001
2,413
3,185
113
Hecklinski had a hell of a game tonight.

I'm just not sure how much of it was him (& the game plan/play calls) and how much of it was a pretty shiddy Washington defense.


Either way, if you put a gun to my head ... I probably gotta vote to give him the QB1 job on the 24th @ Minny.
I think the announcer said both and I agree....
😎
 

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,268
7,472
113
We ran for a first down

pedal stage GIF
Your prediction already looks like doodoo.......
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,499
9,636
113
Hecklinski had a hell of a game tonight.

I'm just not sure how much of it was him (& the game plan/play calls) and how much of it was a pretty shiddy Washington defense.


Either way, if you put a gun to my head ... I probably gotta vote to give him the QB1 job on the 24th @ Minny.
I agree. Give him another shot. He and KM were a great team tonight. Hat's off to our linemen as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HawkBall23

Jonesy5960

Heisman
Feb 1, 2023
6,685
13,798
113
Hecklinski had a hell of a game tonight.

I'm just not sure how much of it was him (& the game plan/play calls) and how much of it was a pretty shiddy Washington defense.


Either way, if you put a gun to my head ... I probably gotta vote to give him the QB1 job on the 24th @ Minny.
Honestly, any player on the field could have lofted 2 of those touchdown passes because of blown coverages. With that said, he had a good game. I might trade our Brown for Washington's Brown. That guy was unconscious in the 3rd quarter.
 

3-D_chess

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2025
1,144
1,254
113
Honestly, any player on the field could have lofted 2 of those touchdown passes because of blown coverages. With that said, he had a good game. I might trade our Brown for Washington's Brown. That guy was unconscious in the 3rd quarter.
He doesn't laser the ball, that makes him the obvious choice. Both announcers are on the bandwagon, time for you to climb on.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz talks win over Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Career high day for Kamari Moulton
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski shines in first start
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes dominate Huskies