I am not listening to the tv but Dolph and Pat so what does "Iowa Card" meanCalling it now. I get $5 for every time the announcer says, "Iowa Card" from here on out.
Kirk just cried some happy tears at the thought.Turning potential blowouts into tight games for over 20 years.
I hope Pavia is okay.Too bad Iowa got super reckless and roughed the living shid out of Pavia and gave up three points.
He was out there earlier.Babysitting?
I hope Pavia is okay with pissing blood tomorrow.
I hope Pavia is okay.
Gotta take advantage of every opportunity. Can't waste them.I know that was a tough catch, but so far Iowa has been unable to catch a TD pass and two INTs.
I guess taking short gains of yardage, a sure FG if it's available, etc. Sounds like Scratchin' where it itches!I am not listening to the tv but Dolph and Pat so what does "Iowa Card" mean
The play call was absolutely the problem. Anyone on Planet Earth think Vanderbilt is stopping 4 runs from the 4 yard line? F No! (we likely need 1 run).The play call wasn’t the problem. The issue was throwing to a backup running back.
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit
Rivals Football Recruiting
Loss doesn't spoil trip to Iowa for 2028 OL Kaden Myers
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Iowa Women's Basketball TV and Tip Times announced
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye offensive line looks to get ground game going
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defense expects challenge from Williams