Iowa vs UNI

TNTwrestle

Senior
Jun 6, 2025
134
566
93
I'm glad to have it back. I root for UNI against anyone but Iowa as well, having spent time there myself, but I'm glad they can't put it back in the West Gym anymore. I'm convinced that is what caused the end of the rivalry in the first place, and what made me so mad at UNI, as I have related the story on the old board at least a couple of times.
 

vhsalum

All-Conference
Nov 14, 2002
1,912
4,612
113
Be some good matches at 125 Anderson 133 Rinken 141 Land 165 Downey 174 Simma HWT Voelker . Ludington beat Gunderson last year but that match will be good. Paradice brothers 149 and 157 won't back down from anyone. I could see it 7-3 when it's all said and done
Ouch.

who you got winning for UNI?
 

IndianaHawk98

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
500
1,184
93
Be some good matches at 125 Anderson 133 Rinken 141 Land 165 Downey 174 Simma HWT Voelker . Ludington beat Gunderson last year but that match will be good. Paradice brothers 149 and 157 won't back down from anyone. I could see it 7-3 when it's all said and done
Hopefully Land stays healthy, I’m sure he has some eligibility left due to some Medicial shirts. Well, if he does apply for them and take them.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting 2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State