Be some good matches at 125 Anderson 133 Rinken 141 Land 165 Downey 174 Simma HWT Voelker . Ludington beat Gunderson last year but that match will be good. Paradice brothers 149 and 157 won't back down from anyone. I could see it 7-3 when it's all said and doneUNI will sneak out a W or 2.
Ouch.Be some good matches at 125 Anderson 133 Rinken 141 Land 165 Downey 174 Simma HWT Voelker . Ludington beat Gunderson last year but that match will be good. Paradice brothers 149 and 157 won't back down from anyone. I could see it 7-3 when it's all said and done
133 165 could go either way . Be some other close ones not sure who gets beat but 7-3 or 8-2 seems about rightOuch.
who you got winning for UNI?
133 165 could go either way . Be some other close ones not sure who gets beat but 7-3 or 8-2 seems about right
Are you thinking Iowa beats PSU by more than 10?It will be closer than the PSU vs Iowa dual!
Hopefully Land stays healthy, I’m sure he has some eligibility left due to some Medicial shirts. Well, if he does apply for them and take them.Be some good matches at 125 Anderson 133 Rinken 141 Land 165 Downey 174 Simma HWT Voelker . Ludington beat Gunderson last year but that match will be good. Paradice brothers 149 and 157 won't back down from anyone. I could see it 7-3 when it's all said and done
UNITIX via email or calling.Where? I can’t find them on UNI website
Where? I can’t find them on UNI website
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops