Lovely to see Kael hitting.
That ball is popping on offense
Don't get too excited.I am stunned!!!!
14 minutes leftI am stunned!!!!
That was ******* elite!COMBS YOU ARE THE MAN FOR THAT HUSTLE PLAY!
COMBS YOU ARE THE MAN FOR THAT HUSTLE PLAY!
Iowa defense has been all over those entry drives and passes.Shocked at Purdues play. Can’t believe they aren’t exploiting Iowa inside. Great D gameplan
Yeah, likely not winning, but it was fun for awhileSo many missed opportunities.
I think that's what is called a "hustle TO".That’s a helluva TO by Ben. I love that
That’s a helluva TO by Ben. I love that
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit