Lovely to see Kael hitting.
That ball is popping on offense
Don't get too excited.I am stunned!!!!
14 minutes leftI am stunned!!!!
That was ******* elite!COMBS YOU ARE THE MAN FOR THAT HUSTLE PLAY!
COMBS YOU ARE THE MAN FOR THAT HUSTLE PLAY!
Iowa defense has been all over those entry drives and passes.Shocked at Purdues play. Can’t believe they aren’t exploiting Iowa inside. Great D gameplan
Yeah, likely not winning, but it was fun for awhileSo many missed opportunities.
I think that's what is called a "hustle TO".That’s a helluva TO by Ben. I love that
That’s a helluva TO by Ben. I love that
Hawkeye Report Football
Thoughts on Iowa football...and basketball
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class