It didn't cost them anything apparently.Mich called for review
Anyone check where Connor stallions is at?I saw Lester checking his walkie talkie Earlier I think KF hijacked the feed
Doing freelance work for Michigan.Anyone check where Connor stallions is at?
Wait, you can review after a measurement?? I thought the measurement confirms it on the field??
They have different rules at Michigan...Wait, you can review after a measurement?? I thought the measurement confirms it on the field??
Good for them.Utah 24 - ISU 3.
Yeah KF is ok even running out the clock without scoringThis is Kirkball. Play tough and smart, keep it close. Before half get in position to tie the game.
It’s what we do unfortunatelyBehind the line of scrimmage pass....
probably get picked , these guys are not northern iowaJust terrified to throw the ball downfield.
In honor of Greg DavisWhy is every pass going sideways?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 LHP/OF Henry Heller announces top five, talks Iowa visit
Hawkeye Report Football
Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
Hawkeye Report Football
Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa football players presser news and notes