It didn't cost them anything apparently.Mich called for review
Anyone check where Connor stallions is at?I saw Lester checking his walkie talkie Earlier I think KF hijacked the feed
Doing freelance work for Michigan.Anyone check where Connor stallions is at?
Wait, you can review after a measurement?? I thought the measurement confirms it on the field??
They have different rules at Michigan...Wait, you can review after a measurement?? I thought the measurement confirms it on the field??
Good for them.Utah 24 - ISU 3.
Yeah KF is ok even running out the clock without scoringThis is Kirkball. Play tough and smart, keep it close. Before half get in position to tie the game.
It’s what we do unfortunatelyBehind the line of scrimmage pass....
probably get picked , these guys are not northern iowaJust terrified to throw the ball downfield.
In honor of Greg DavisWhy is every pass going sideways?
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?