*****Iowa vs Miami Game Thread*****

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,352
9,496
113
@Hawksfor3 must donate towards my Carver statue!!!!
How many times do I have to say it to you?

poor season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,272
25,578
113
55-46

I feel like it should be a lot more

I know I’m a broken record, but why would you not keep going inside? They can’t stop us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Franisdaman

Bulldogs1974

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
1,254
2,845
113
Fouls not being called here against Miami are a bit concerning. The far more agresssive team has less fouls and it’s not like we are settling for shots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,272
25,578
113
Neither team can shoot from outside

It’s gonna come down to who can take care of the ball this last quarter
 

Denmar

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2006
2,163
1,800
113
55-46

I feel like it should be a lot more

I know I’m a broken record, but why would you not keep going inside? They can’t stop us.
Should have been going after Kyle once she got her 3rd foul. She’s the only one keeping Miami in this.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds