*****Iowa vs Miami Game Thread*****

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,525
9,656
113
@Hawksfor3 must donate towards my Carver statue!!!!
How many times do I have to say it to you?

poor season 6 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
 

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,365
25,798
113
55-46

I feel like it should be a lot more

I know I’m a broken record, but why would you not keep going inside? They can’t stop us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Franisdaman

Bulldogs1974

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
1,254
2,845
113
Fouls not being called here against Miami are a bit concerning. The far more agresssive team has less fouls and it’s not like we are settling for shots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3

QChawks

Heisman
Dec 17, 2022
12,365
25,798
113
Neither team can shoot from outside

It’s gonna come down to who can take care of the ball this last quarter
 

Denmar

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2006
2,166
1,808
113
55-46

I feel like it should be a lot more

I know I’m a broken record, but why would you not keep going inside? They can’t stop us.
Should have been going after Kyle once she got her 3rd foul. She’s the only one keeping Miami in this.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington