ESPN shows 8. Combs with 3One turnover for Iowa in the game. Wow!
I think I lost 10 lbs
One turnover for Iowa in the game. Wow!
You got the right Box Score? lol.One turnover for Iowa in the game. Wow!
I got 8 from ESPN lol.My app says 7..... ??
That’s what the reporter saidYou got the right Box Score? lol.
That’s what the reporter said
Tastes like chickenI've never tried gator meat before.
But I'm willing and ready to kill that virginity on Sunday!
LFG, Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my johnson weptBeen a long long time. I think I shed a tear. Like it just came out of my eyes like fond old memories and printed brackets.
FIFY.One too many turnovers for Iowa in the game. Wow!
ESPN says we had 8?One turnover for Iowa in the game. Wow!
Folgers is the key tournament for me.Good game by Folgers = Iowa win.
Like clockwork.
Stirtz - 16 pts
Combs - 15 pts
Folgers - 14 pts
Welp. Earlier I was relieved that we wouldn't have to play Clemson at a home game for them. Now we'll have to play a home game against Florida.
![]()
One turnover for Iowa in the game. Wow!
No Chips and salsa gif?
All four 9 seeds beat the 8 seeds!
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 LHP/OF Henry Heller announces top five, talks Iowa visit
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
Hawkeye Report Football
Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa football players presser news and notes