Yes, do you not follow Iowa football I take it? Jk!Can a win feel like a loss?
If I shot it granny style from 3/4 court against Iowa with under a minute left, it would go in.You knew that was going in
Knew it would be a slog in the 2nd.Clemson will not go away…
Worst place.STOP inbounding the ball in the coffin corner!!
Please!?
Laser FTs too! One never hit net!AF has been $$$ from the line tonight.
If I shot it granny style from 3/4 court against Iowa with under a minute left, it would go in.
Close or we get blown outWho knew it would be close?
![]()
Ben don’t loseAn NCAA win!
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 LHP/OF Henry Heller announces top five, talks Iowa visit
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iose Epenesa looks to get Iowa pass rush going
Hawkeye Report Football
Trevor Lauck talks Iowa's ground game
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa football players presser news and notes