Iowa underdog at Washington

Feb 25, 2008
32,484
31,564
113
I deal in facts and reality.

You deal in fantasy and nostalgia. And Kirk worship.

Buckle up!
Again, I'm glad your pessimism is going to get what it wants. You should be happy.

I'm congratulating you, ya ungrateful f***. 😃

Iowa is going to go 7-6 and you'll get to b**** and moan each week about how you're gonna self-fulfill that prophecy, and people like you need more of that in their lives.

Good for you, buddy. 🙂

I'm sure it won't rear it's head in basketball either. 😃😃😃

#pessimism is winning and helps everyone

Buckle up, indeed.
 

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,200
7,346
113
I think it might.

Kirk can no longer count on a weak B10 west contingent. Add the west coast teams and, well, we will see if Kirk can keep up.
I think it might.

Kirk can no longer count on a weak B10 west contingent. Add the west coast teams and, well, we will see if Kirk can keep up.
This is really hilarious. All these years, all we heard about was how weak the west was, and NOW, its "oh Kirk can't count on the west being weak". Some of those teams were just as good back then, but winning then was "easy"....
 

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,200
7,346
113
Iowa loses a game to a team they were not expected to be able to compete with much less beat and you guys are losing your minds. Go to bed and sleep it off.
Iowa loses a game to a team they were not expected to be able to compete with much less beat and you guys are losing your minds. Go to bed and sleep it off.
Pretty crazy right. We were a 15pt dog, and lose by 17 because we fumbled the ball on the second play and handed them a TD. And the skies falling.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BroncHawk
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State