-1.5
Posted after Iowa game.
Illinois and Purdue may be only games left Iowa will be favored.
Buckle up.
Posted after Iowa game.
Illinois and Purdue may be only games left Iowa will be favored.
Buckle up.
I think it might.They’re gonna want big time payback for last year’s game
This season could go sideways really fast
I'm happy your pessimism is going to get what it wants.-1.5
Posted after Iowa game.
Illinois and Purdue may be only games left Iowa will be favored.
Buckle up.
I deal in facts and reality.I'm happy your pessimism is going to get what it wants.
Good for you. Love to see it.![]()
Again, I'm glad your pessimism is going to get what it wants. You should be happy.I deal in facts and reality.
You deal in fantasy and nostalgia. And Kirk worship.
Buckle up!
I think it might.
Kirk can no longer count on a weak B10 west contingent. Add the west coast teams and, well, we will see if Kirk can keep up.
This is really hilarious. All these years, all we heard about was how weak the west was, and NOW, its "oh Kirk can't count on the west being weak". Some of those teams were just as good back then, but winning then was "easy"....I think it might.
Kirk can no longer count on a weak B10 west contingent. Add the west coast teams and, well, we will see if Kirk can keep up.
Iowa loses a game to a team they were not expected to be able to compete with much less beat and you guys are losing your minds. Go to bed and sleep it off.
Pretty crazy right. We were a 15pt dog, and lose by 17 because we fumbled the ball on the second play and handed them a TD. And the skies falling.Iowa loses a game to a team they were not expected to be able to compete with much less beat and you guys are losing your minds. Go to bed and sleep it off.
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa