That’s a horseshit call. Makes me sick. Gabe wrestled well and deserved to win.
Wake up, he hates iowaThats Iowa's next head coach![]()
I 100% would forfeit. I am not joking.I don’t think tom sends out a hwt. Something tells me he’s gonna FF and get tf out of there.
Wake up, he hates iowa
Not according to some clowns on hereWake up, he hates iowa
Yep.I really don't know how that wasn't a takedown for Arnold. Having these refs review their own calls just doesn't work.
Like it matters!I 100% would forfeit. I am not joking.
“Us”The sad reality here is that Iowa should probably still have 2 or 3 more stalls against us compared to what the ref has called overal
If it goes against Iowa, that's the official call. Whichever way benefits the opponent. If Gabe rolls through and takes down the tOSU guy, no reaction time and Gabe loses. When the opposite happens against Okie State, Gabe doesn't get the call and Gabe loses. Seems simple enough.WTF, I don’t know what reaction time or stalling is anymore.
It didn't matter after 3 weights. Dual was over. Brands are over. We need to start fixing the program the day after nationals, if not soonerExactly. It doesn’t matter
I now hate okie state more than anyoneI'm an Iowa hater and I believe Arnold got hosed.
For the number 7 team in the country, we are wrestling a blue blood pretty well.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops