he was gassedHe put no effort into returning Ben. Saved the major
Welp starting at heavy threw a wrench in that. Keuter fought til the end though to avoid major. Def not 100%I had decision losses at 57, 97 and Hwt so would likely be a 1-2 point swing at Hwt. Makes sense though to hold BK out if not 100% so Iowa 23 and ISU 11.
AgreedPeterson has it, I wish he would bring more earlier in his matches.
Why say he’s not 100%? That’s the same BK against all top wrestlers. No offense, pushed around, he’s lucky the bastard is so dumb to not get the majorWelp starting at heavy threw a wrench in that. Keuter fought til the end though to avoid major. Def not 100%
That's what she saidTouched hardwood
I was thinking the same thing, that is how he always looks.Why say he’s not 100%? That’s the same BK against all top wrestlers. No offense, pushed around, he’s lucky the bastard is so dumb to not get the major
Keuter was wrestling well end of last year. Bit small for heavy imo. But I’m behind him.Why say he’s not 100%? That’s the same BK against all top wrestlers. No offense, pushed around, he’s lucky the bastard is so dumb to not get the major
I was there 2 years ago for it and they did it then too. Idk if it’s an isu thing or if espn likes itWhat's with music playing during the matches?
He will have ice skates all match to avoid bonusFrost should have been hit for stalling by now.
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit