Iowa / Isu

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,887
15,556
113
3 to 1 with a stall against ben to end the first. Ben doesn't look like he belongs in this match so far..
 

SEWAHawk

All-American
Jan 3, 2023
3,336
5,827
113
He hadn’t been involved in football for over 2 years
When football is paying the bills + BK intending to go back to football this offseason I almost guarantee you his weight management plan and S&C plan is football based not wrestling based. Unless I’m misinformed and they moved him to wrestling scholarship.
 

Bobb22

Heisman
Iowa Swarm member
Dec 16, 2022
7,822
14,084
113
When football is paying the bills + BK intending to go back to football this offseason I almost guarantee you his weight management plan and S&C plan is football based not wrestling based. Unless I’m misinformed and they moved him to wrestling scholarship.
Can't see this being true
 

Zapuj268

Junior
Jul 23, 2023
82
306
53
When football is paying the bills + BK intending to go back to football this offseason I almost guarantee you his weight management plan and S&C plan is football based not wrestling based. Unless I’m misinformed and they moved him to wrestling scholarship.
He is moving to do end. Weight shouldnt be an issue putting on.
 

Scrubby

Heisman
Jul 2, 2025
11,887
15,556
113
Peterson finally hits a real shot at the end after being hit with stalling. Unable to convert. 0 to 0 going into second.
 

trfhawk

Senior
Jul 10, 2020
225
403
63
Peterson finally hits a real shot at the end after being hit with stalling. Unable to convert. 0 to 0 going into second.
This Iowa wrestling is something we old timers do not recognize. I think I will go to You Tube and watch old matches. Hard to sit through this crap. Iowa wrestling these days is like watching a Brian Ferentz coached offense.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast