Investing Profile Questionnaire

andcam

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2011
6,431
4,377
113
Does anyone know of a good questionnaire for investing profiles that take into account age, risk tolerance and then gives a suggested investment mix? I have done one in Schwab and Vanguard and both were pretty good but would like to have a different one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RockyMtNole
Dec 4, 2001
5,934
19,374
113
Can you not ask an AI? Seems like that would be in it's wheelhouse.
I just dove down that rabbit hole with google's AI and it is pretty amazing. I then asked it to develop an optimal strategy to convert my 401k to a roth, along with balances and other assumptions, and the plan it came up with was along the lines of what I thought it was, but with an amazing amount of detail.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson loses linebacker commitment
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker