Investing Profile Questionnaire

andcam

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2011
6,424
4,375
113
Does anyone know of a good questionnaire for investing profiles that take into account age, risk tolerance and then gives a suggested investment mix? I have done one in Schwab and Vanguard and both were pretty good but would like to have a different one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RockyMtNole
Dec 4, 2001
5,868
19,173
113
Can you not ask an AI? Seems like that would be in it's wheelhouse.
I just dove down that rabbit hole with google's AI and it is pretty amazing. I then asked it to develop an optimal strategy to convert my 401k to a roth, along with balances and other assumptions, and the plan it came up with was along the lines of what I thought it was, but with an amazing amount of detail.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes