Interview with Jerry Lewis

May 29, 2001
24,129
25,136
113
If I was ninety I would probably be ok with this but since I'm not I think they should have cracked him over the head with the boom mic.


http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-painful-awkward-awful-7-minutes-watch-957115
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,254
18,021
113
OMG, he's everybody's grandfather. Dad do you need to take a nap? No! Did enjoy his comments about his time with Dean Martin.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight