Interview with Jerry Lewis

May 29, 2001
24,129
25,137
113
If I was ninety I would probably be ok with this but since I'm not I think they should have cracked him over the head with the boom mic.


http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-painful-awkward-awful-7-minutes-watch-957115
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,257
18,025
113
OMG, he's everybody's grandfather. Dad do you need to take a nap? No! Did enjoy his comments about his time with Dean Martin.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4