yesAnother recruit and perhaps the coaching staff announced?
I sure hope not.Payne?
Facts. Straight to jail if it’s lameYou can’t do two all caps VERYs and it be something lame. I’m intrigued
+1Gonna go ahead and guess it’s Roach.
I do not want Kenny Payne or anyone connected to Cal on the coaching staff. Respectfully.
What if it was someone that left because of CalI do not want Kenny Payne or anyone connected to Cal on the coaching staff. Respectfully.
Payne and he's bringing Ty Laur Johnson and Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
Kidding, that would not be promising.
I forsee a trip to the crapper in your future... Sometime between now and 48 hours from now. Maybe not. If not, check with your doctor.I always enjoy all the newfound Twitter insiders with their vague teasers that could be proven right with virtually anything happening at this point.
Payne and he's bringing Ty Laur Johnson and Brandon Huntley-Hatfield
Kidding, that would not be promising.
id take Jai Lucas back for this reason. He prob brings Roach and maybe one of their stud froshWhat if it was someone that left because of Cal
Portalid take Jai Lucas back for this reason. He prob brings Roach and maybe one of their stud frosh
Absolutely not. What is wrong with you people?Payne was one of the best assistants in the country before he left for the Knicks. Bring him on.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!