Interesting Day Today?

Cold Stout Beer

Heisman
Dec 10, 2023
9,855
30,785
0

​

Oh My God Okay GIF - Oh My God Okay Its Happening GIFs
 

4UK4life1

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2004
3,180
1,416
111
I don’t think it’s Payne but I do think it’s someone that was on the staff before that’s bringing a couple with him
 
  • Like
Reactions: chroix

Formerly Imafan4evr_

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2004
3,379
2,390
73
I always enjoy all the newfound Twitter insiders with their vague teasers that could be proven right with virtually anything happening at this point.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JPFisher

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43
For those bashing Kenny. Remember success at that dumpster fire of Louisville couldn’t have been easy. Also, some of our bigs that actually got better under Cal contribute that success to Kenny. I’m pretty sure he is dialed in with recruiting also. Do I want him? No. But it wouldn’t be the end of the world.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,501
113
I always enjoy all the newfound Twitter insiders with their vague teasers that could be proven right with virtually anything happening at this point.
I forsee a trip to the crapper in your future... Sometime between now and 48 hours from now. Maybe not. If not, check with your doctor.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game