Insane Kentucky Man Cave

flacat22

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
8,561
12,542
113
This guy has to be a longtime, CLOSE friend of the program, coaches, likely a big booster to have the access to that kind of stuff that you/I don’t. Very cool and almost museum like. I’d pay $5 to walk through.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DudahUK

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,967
13,697
113
This guy has to be a longtime, CLOSE friend of the program, coaches, likely a big booster to have the access to that kind of stuff that you/I don’t. Very cool and almost museum like. I’d pay $5 to walk through.
For sure man. I would too lol. We should probably thank this dude for a player or two.
 
  • Like
Reactions: flacat22

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,967
13,697
113
I wish ! Ken Bar Lodge, next to Kentucky Dam. :) My little piece of Marshall county, lakeside living. If I had a place like that here in lake country, it would be Big Blue heaven !
lol. Man, ain’t nothing wrong with lake life. Probably one of my favorite places to be. What lake is in Marshall county? Sorry, not to hip on the million county names Kentucky has. Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Runt#1969

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
lol. Man, ain’t nothing wrong with lake life. Probably one of my favorite places to be. What lake is in Marshall county? Sorry, not to hip on the million county names Kentucky has. Lol
I'm right next to Kentucky Lake, my friend. Kentucky Dam beach is my personal beach bum hangout. Kentucky lake, my swimmin' pool ! :)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Beatle Bum

BigBluefoot

All-American
Jul 4, 2025
2,146
7,527
113
I read the headline as " Insane Kentucky Cave Man." For some odd reason, and had to click on it, only to be let down.
caveman geico GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tinker Dan

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,611
66,325
113
Swan Lake is probably the only lake in Kentucky. Reservoir life, thanks to the Army Corps of Engineers.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  2. 02 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  5. 05 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend