Bet you’re fun at parties.What a waste of quality basketballs and footwear. Shoes are meant to be worn and balls to be played with. Not stacked on basement walls as mere display items.
For sure man. I would too lol. We should probably thank this dude for a player or two.This guy has to be a longtime, CLOSE friend of the program, coaches, likely a big booster to have the access to that kind of stuff that you/I don’t. Very cool and almost museum like. I’d pay $5 to walk through.
lol. Man, ain’t nothing wrong with lake life. Probably one of my favorite places to be. What lake is in Marshall county? Sorry, not to hip on the million county names Kentucky has. LolI wish ! Ken Bar Lodge, next to Kentucky Dam.My little piece of Marshall county, lakeside living. If I had a place like that here in lake country, it would be Big Blue heaven !
I'm right next to Kentucky Lake, my friend. Kentucky Dam beach is my personal beach bum hangout. Kentucky lake, my swimmin' pool !lol. Man, ain’t nothing wrong with lake life. Probably one of my favorite places to be. What lake is in Marshall county? Sorry, not to hip on the million county names Kentucky has. Lol
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach