TJD dead center from the line when I've watched. Expected that drain.That's actually a fine foul. 1-and-1 on a 66% shooter
He is unbearable to watch when you're rooting for him (like I was last Sunday)You hold your breath when Curbelo dribbles
Throwing the game away. LiterallyWhere is Frazier..geez step up man
I really can't stand him. He's a turnover machine.What the f is Curbelo doing. He should watch that Bellemine video about dribbling too much.
indiana up 1 with 15 seconds left illinois ball.Can someone give a score/situation for those of us that can’t watch?
WrongOur tournament dreams slowly dying. Need a win.
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game