TJD dead center from the line when I've watched. Expected that drain.That's actually a fine foul. 1-and-1 on a 66% shooter
He is unbearable to watch when you're rooting for him (like I was last Sunday)You hold your breath when Curbelo dribbles
Throwing the game away. LiterallyWhere is Frazier..geez step up man
I really can't stand him. He's a turnover machine.What the f is Curbelo doing. He should watch that Bellemine video about dribbling too much.
indiana up 1 with 15 seconds left illinois ball.Can someone give a score/situation for those of us that can’t watch?
WrongOur tournament dreams slowly dying. Need a win.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics