On Twitter the other night nick brooks said that Hawkins told Ron straight up on his visit here that he wasn’t coming here because we weren’t a Nike schoolI'll be saying this for years but damn I really wanted Hawkins. He was my #1 target that year we had a shot with
That's so dumb. That would have absolutely zero impact on my decision if I was a recruitOn Twitter the other night nick brooks said that Hawkins told Ron straight up on his visit here that he wasn’t coming here because we weren’t a Nike school
OMG Indiana blew a 1-on-0OMG Indiana blew a 3-on-1
I'm anxious enough just as a fan. I can't imagine waiting for OT to end as a player.We 100% want OT. Give me triple OT
ok, rooting indianain with win, still could be in with loss
yep. tourney championships don't grow on trees for this programOn the other hand..should Indiana win and we win. We have a nice path to the championship game
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure