On Twitter the other night nick brooks said that Hawkins told Ron straight up on his visit here that he wasn’t coming here because we weren’t a Nike schoolI'll be saying this for years but damn I really wanted Hawkins. He was my #1 target that year we had a shot with
That's so dumb. That would have absolutely zero impact on my decision if I was a recruitOn Twitter the other night nick brooks said that Hawkins told Ron straight up on his visit here that he wasn’t coming here because we weren’t a Nike school
OMG Indiana blew a 1-on-0OMG Indiana blew a 3-on-1
I'm anxious enough just as a fan. I can't imagine waiting for OT to end as a player.We 100% want OT. Give me triple OT
ok, rooting indianain with win, still could be in with loss
yep. tourney championships don't grow on trees for this programOn the other hand..should Indiana win and we win. We have a nice path to the championship game
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN