Incoming Frosh

Bardman

All-American
May 29, 2001
15,473
9,013
0
I think I’d like to see McAvene as that middle innings guy. Whomever that becomes just needs to be reliable and consistent.
 

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
Freshman Henry Davis gets his first start at catcher, Jack Perkins has 6 k's over 3 innings and Smeltz comes in for the save.
Pretty good game for some Freshmen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deeva

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I think I’d like to see McAvene as that middle innings guy. Whomever that becomes just needs to be reliable and consistent.
I think we'll see McAvene tomorrow. I hope so anyway.Looking forward to watching this pitching staff evolve into one of the better in the ACC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deeva

Thecycle27

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2017
3,867
3,052
0
I posted it in another thread, this is the best staff top to bottom they have had. It is deep and talented....they could be flat nasty.
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. NC State
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Cardinal Sports Game Day Thoughts: Louisville vs. NC State
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Ja'Hyde Brown, Florida visit & Texas pursuit: Louisville's top WR commit continues with process
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Davin Wydner ready for Louisville football if his number is called on Saturday
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Cardinal Sports Pick: Louisville vs. NC State