Incoming Frosh

Bardman

All-American
May 29, 2001
15,473
9,013
0
I think I’d like to see McAvene as that middle innings guy. Whomever that becomes just needs to be reliable and consistent.
 

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
Freshman Henry Davis gets his first start at catcher, Jack Perkins has 6 k's over 3 innings and Smeltz comes in for the save.
Pretty good game for some Freshmen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deeva

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I think I’d like to see McAvene as that middle innings guy. Whomever that becomes just needs to be reliable and consistent.
I think we'll see McAvene tomorrow. I hope so anyway.Looking forward to watching this pitching staff evolve into one of the better in the ACC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deeva

Thecycle27

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2017
3,867
3,052
0
I posted it in another thread, this is the best staff top to bottom they have had. It is deep and talented....they could be flat nasty.
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football What we learned: NC State 31, Louisville 28
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville's latest three-point loss is 'super frustrating' to the players
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Jeff Brohm: Louisville football has to 'look in the mirror' after loss to NC State
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville football sufferes another disappointing close loss
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. NC State